1. Select the image to be used off your computer by using the "Browse" button on our Home Page. The image must be less than 4 megabytes in size. Unfortunately this size is governed by technical restrictions on our website. If your image is more than 4 megabytes in size, and you cannot reduce it yourself, please email the image to us using the details on the contact page. We will be happy to resize the image for you free and without obligation and send it back to you so that you can order your mousemat using our website.
2. Once you have selected the image, press "Upload" and your image will be uploaded to our web server. This may take a few minutes according to the speed of your internet connection - so please be patient.
3. When your file is uploaded, you will be presented with four layout options for your mousemat. The choices are Landscape or Portrait format. For each format you can decide whether you want us to crop your picture to make it fill the entire mousemat or to leave it uncropped, in which case any blank borders will be black in colour. If you choose the crop version, parts of your image will not appear on the final mousemat. Once you have chosen the format you require using the drop-down box, press "Continue".
4. Optionally you can specify text to be printed on the mousemat. Specify the text to be printed and the position, font and colour of the text. Help with the addition and positioning of text is available by following the links on this screen. If you do not want text on your mousemat, leave the fields blank and press "Complete Order".
5. You must then enter a contact email address. This is to help us track your order and also to allow us to contact you if we have a question or issue with your order. If you live outside the United Kingdom, please indicate on this page. We need to charge you extra to cover airmail postal costs for foreign orders. Press "Continue" and after confirming your order you will be taken to our secure payment server, operated by PayPal, on which you will need to enter your credit card details and complete your order.
6. If paying by credit/debit card, you do not not have to have a PayPal account to make a payment. Just select the "Continue" link on the first PayPal screen and you will be allowed to enter your card details without signing up. If paying by cheque, please send the cheque to us within seven days of placing your order. Please write the delivery name and address on the reverse of your cheque.
The image to be used for the mousemat must conform to the following requirements to be accepted by our website :
Image Size :
It is recommended that the image size should be at least 750 x 616 pixels in order to get good quality reproduction on the mousemat.
The file must be less than 4 megabytes in size for it to be accepted by our website. If your image is more than 4 megabytes in size, and you cannot reduce it yourself, please email the image to us using the details on the contact page. We will be happy to resize the image for you, free and without obligation, and send it back to you so that you can order your mousemat using our website.
If you would like to crop and resize your image before sending it to us, the ideal dimensions are :
- 2250 x 1850 pixels
File type :
The following file type are accepted : JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG.
If you need any further help, we will be happy to answer any questions. Please contact us using the details on the contact page.
Copyright 2008-2009 www.CustomPhotoMousemats.com. All rights reserved.