Terms and Conditions...
1. You place an order with CustomPhotoMousemats.com to provide you with a mousemat with an image supplied by yourself. If CustomPhotoMousemats.com accepts the order a contract will exist between you, the customer, and us.
2. Supply of the mousemat is on a "best endeavours" basis as far as the timescale involved. Normally if payment is received online, the mousemat will be produced within 48 hours and dispatched by Royal Mail First Class post. CustomPhotoMousemats.com does not have any control over the delivery times taken by Royal Mail. At certain times, staff holidays, availability of raw materials, etc, may mean that the production time is extended beyond 48 hours. If paying by cheque, the production of the mousemat will not commence until the cheque is received and cleared by our bank (the cheque clearance process may take up to five days).
3. Due to the fact that the customer will be supplying the image to be used whilst producing the mousemat, the Distance Selling Regualtions do not apply. CustomPhotoMousemats.com do however provide a one month warranty against defective workmanship on our part, rendering the mousemat unfit for purpose. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please contact CustomPhotoMousemats.com if you would like to return the mousemat under the one month warranty period. The customer will pay for the return postage to return the mousemat to CustomPhotoMousemats.com in respect of any claim.
4. The image supplied to us by the customer must not infringe the copyright holder's rules regarding use of the image. CustomPhotoMousemats.com will be indemnified against any infringement of copyright claim for use of copyrighted material.
5. Any images which we judge to be pornographic, obscene or offensive will not be used and we reserve the right to inform the relevant authority or police if we consider that necessary.
6. CustomPhotoMousemats.com will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 respecting all personal data supplied when the customer makes an order. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We do not send marketing material to you and will not pass on your details to other 3rd parties. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, your address, your email address. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with internal security policy and the law.
7. The terms of the contract are governed by English Law.
Copyright 2008-2009 www.CustomPhotoMousemats.com. All rights reserved.